Saturday, June 4, 2011

To enJoye the Sun Oven too...

Hey All,

I am an avid user and am working on getting others addicted too! If you don't know...

The Global Sun Oven is THE way to cook/bake/steam your meals everyday here in the valley of the sun. It functions virtually the same as your household kitchen oven, reaching temperatures upwards of 400 degrees. These ovens are great for emergencies as well as everyday use and will change the way you think about going green, being able to use that food you have stored, and saving money.

The Sun Oven is a fantastic way to go green as it harnesses the power of the sun without using any electricity. To use this beauty, you'll never need to buy propane tanks or messy charcoal again. Good for the environment, even better for your wallet.

Cook with the Sun Oven outside this summer and save money on your utilities as well as your AC bill! This compact and portable investment will never require maintenance, besides a Windex wiping, and will last forever.

I love baking bread, dinners, stews, pies and cobblers. I've even cooked an 18# turkey in it and did my Honey Glazed Easter Ham!! I use mine at least once every week. I love, love, love it!!! And I think everyone who needs to eat, needs to have one too!! With all that being said (and I could say a lot more about it!), through SUN OVENS Int. Inc. the Global Sun Oven retails for $299.00, plus shipping. I have contacted them and organized for a group purchase to get the Global Sun Oven to you at the discounted rate of $235, plus shipping!

And, if we get our order in before it's officially summer, we can receive their FREE Spring Into Preparedness Package* as a FREE bonus. You need to get this now!

The free Spring Into Preparedness Package* has a retail value of $53.20 and Includes:
2 Stackable Black Covered Round 3-qt Pots (Retail Price $10.50 each)
1 Set of Two Loaf Pans (Retail Price $11.35)
1 Set of Two Cookie Sheet/Brownie Pans (Retail Price $12.85)
Water Pasteurization Indicator - WAPI (Retail Price $8.00)
A computer CD with over 80 SUN OVEN recipes, cooking tips, FAQs, written & video operating instructions, a video on how the SUN OVEN works and emergency preparedness tips.

The following additional items are available for purchase as well:

$ 17.50 4-qt. Enamelware Pot w/Steamer Insert**
$ 6.00 Water Pasteurizing Indicator (WAPI) (It will come with one, but just if you wanted more.)
**These will not fit in the oven with the Spring Package, so to save on shipping, they will be available to pick up from my home.

Cookbooks*** (when shipped inside an oven):
$ 13 Morning Hill Solar Cookery Book (vegetarian cookbook)
$ 13 The Solar Chef (southwestern recipe cookbook)
$ 13 A Month of SUNdays (cookbook)
***$3.50 Shipping per cookbook when not ordered with oven

*Plus shipping (to your own home) is $33 within Continental U.S. [Total Value $385.20]

So to ORDER ..... Email me your Name, phone #, Sun Oven Quantities, and personal shipping address today, drop off a check (for $268. - that's the oven, with the bonus package, and the shipping) at my house this week, and I'll plan to place our group purchase order on Monday June 13th. RSVP to my demo class on June 10th. Look for info on my demo cclass here, http://enjoyethepursuit.blogspot.com/2011/06/youre-invited.html. Please share this with your friends and family everywhere; I'm shipping one directly to family in Alaska! Feel free to contact me with any questions.

Love,
Rachelle Scott
scotts4_Ever@yahoo.com
18526 E. Swan Dr.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142
480-216-3021

P.S. I'm not out to make a bunch of money off my friends for something I passionately think they should own; the price does, however, include about a 1% increase to you for my having to front the initial purchase requirement payment (a BIG chunk of change). If that will break you, please let me know. If I could afford it, I would buy one for each of you because I love you! But I can't.

No comments:

Post a Comment