Saturday, June 4, 2011

You're invited...

to attend an instructional demo class on Friday, June 10th. I will have a morning class at 10:00 a.m. and an evening class at 6:00 p.m. Mark it on your calendars and plan to bring your own chair! If you would also RSVP, I would appreciate it just to be sure I have enough tasty samples for you to try!

In conjunction with this class, I will be taking orders and collecting money to submit a group purchase. For those of you still thinking about the Sun Oven, now is the time to act! I'll be submitting this order on Monday, June 13th. and it will take about 15-20 days to be delivered to you, wherever you are. The total for the Sun Oven with the bonus package of pots and pans and the shipping to your personal address of choice is $268. For more details, check out my post on how you can enJoye the Sun Oven Too...

Hope to see you all there!

18526 E. Swan Dr.
Queen Creek, AZ 85142

No comments:

Post a Comment